UPDATE 4.1: HackProtect Extension (No Permissions Needed) - Better Emulator Detection

That is a great aia people can add and figure out what they want to do with their app

I will also be adding a Prevent Screen Capture model later today.

7 Likes

thank for this extension

1 Like

how to use packge manager i want to add this if some one change my app packge name and clone my app app close auto
say plz how to

A few things to do,

pre-program your package name into a variable and use the

You can trigger a notifier or just have it close. I would not be ungraceful with closing.

It is best to use this method: CertificateToolsHP 1.0 - Extensions - AppyBuilder (I think it is the best against hacking)

1 Like

Yes, and those features will be in the new HackProtect. I am just taking longer on it because I have another feature that is being problematic I am trying to solve

1 Like

It is also here

1 Like

It would be great if you could place it if it was installed by Aptoide, UpToDown or by Galaxy Apps

I have Galaxy apps done. I need to research Aptoide or UpToDown

can you plz say if someone clone my app the cant use what component i use

Hacks Protect extension does not work in (parallel space pro https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.parallel.space.pro)

Please solve this

1 Like

thanks @cian itā€™s amazing Extension

6 Likes

Sir, to find out which user is using the fake IMEI which component to use, sir ?

Why donā€™t you give it a shot??

you reply if someone clone my app they canā€™t use my app so witch blocks should i use plz say

yes slove plz

Yeah, they will use apps made in a learning tool. I think you guys are a little paranoid. Itā€™s ironic because most of the people concerned about their ā€œprofessionalā€ apps being copied or hacked doesnā€™t have any problem in downloading music, movies, books, expensive software, etc via Mega or torrents. :thinking::unamused:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hi guys,
i use this extension

to check if the app is installed from Amazon, when i submit my apk in Amazon i get Amazon Content Policy Not compliant response :
Your app submission does not meet one or more of our acceptance criteria for some or all targeted devices. Failure reason(s) are listed below:

We are unable to test your app as it does not function as intended. The app exits/ force closes/ freezes/ displays an error message after being launched. Please fix the issue and re-submit the app.
You can view our guidelines on the Appstore Developer Portal.

Normally the app check if not from simulator and if from Amazon or Google play, if not display message and close. So i provide that information for the testing team but still got that error.

I already contact them. Just asking i case someone already have the solution.

Do enyone facing to this issue with Amazon?