V 2.0.6 Plyr Video Player | Fullscreen, Qualities, Captions, Thumbnail, Attaractive UI

You can do it this way it will help.
blocks (3)

This is an old version

Can you help me I can’t download the extension 2.0.6

Just click on it and the download will start automatically

https://community.kodular.io/uploads/short-url/wSosjNZdnKwuVtV1gnX9YViGBhB.aix

1 Like

Thank you :relaxed:

Hey, thank you for providing us such a great extension, but there’s one problem that it doesn’t work with Android 5.1.1 while the same blocks work with Android 7.1, 10 and 11, actually any version superior to 5.1.1, why does this happen and is there any fix for this issue @zainulhassan ?
Thanks again

I can’t tell why it doesn’t work. Maybe its because of lack of webview features in older versions. Can you tell exactly what doesn’t work?

I made it as simple as possible, screen 1 downloads the video to the Download folder, then a button to open screen 2 which contains only Plyr and its layout, in Android 7.1, 10 and 11 it works perfectly, but in Android 5.1.1 when i click the button to open Screen 2, the app closes.

Can you show blocks for it

Still the info is not enough. I can’t tell whats the issue. Can you take a screenshot or add some logcat etc?

1 Like

Cane we play 9:16 portrait videos in Fullscreen w8th this extension?

hi
I saw this plugin when it first came out, I bought .aix and .aia files, I wanted to try your sample aia file, but there was such an error, what should I do, I don’t know much about this extension

thank you

Try to update it to the AndroidX version, here is it :

1 Like

thanks i will try now

Does it support .ts files

Please help Error

It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

To get an image of your blocks, right click in the Blocks Editor and select “Download Blocks as Image”. You might want to use an image editor to crop etc. if required. Then post it here in the community.

Taifun

Please help Error

Change it to text

thanks for helping