Web component for using URL API

Issue

I dont get SMS text messages from my app, probabbly i done wrong in blocks, im also aware that it must relate in web component I just dont know how to use it.

What I'd done

I avail and register for a SMS provider which can be use only in asia using promotexter, after trying to use, it work well if i copied and paste it in a tab i received SMS.

Challenge

Now the challenge to me is how i well do it in my app, i use set web url to + the URL and call get web it dont work, i know some of you know what the right blocks i might use in web component, please share with your conviennt time.

Preview

1 Like

you should something like this,

component_event%20(1)

must read api sms section of that web so you can see web response for successful sms sent or faild sms so you can get sms sent or not

Id done the same thing still dont get SMS

i also leave the got text block empty, i suspected that i must done something on that block but done know

which service you are using? we must have to read their api service

i have readed there web api , but its differnt from yours,

something like this,

https://api.promotexter.com/viber/send?apiKey=&apiSecret=&from=&to=&text=&dlrCallback=&referenceId=&sms_from=&sms_text=

that viber sir

im having a parameter validation i reread the documentaion, i will get back here

It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

Taifun

1 Like

Similarly, can you help me with Yandex translation API?