1 Like

Another Great Contribution to :kodular:

1 Like

Nice one…

1 Like

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOD, your best guide writer

2 Likes

1 Like

Hi Thanks! for the AIA file. Applying this webview & swipe refresh working well buy my links are disabled. I am not able to click on the link. e.g if I click on any photo or link in my browser, it does nothing.

1 Like

Welcome @creatorshedtv
Can you send the link of the webpage.

P.S. I just now check the apk from first post, it’s working totally fine. You must check the webpage.

you fixed it?

I’m using this extension to a form that uploads some pictures, but when I click to upload it doesn’t open the gallery to select the photos. How can I solve this?

Welcome @Higor_Martinez

If you are talking about custom webview extension, then the Developer of the extension can answer of it :blush:
You can ask it here

3 Likes

Swipe_Refresh_Layout.Enabled to true not work

blocks(11)

blocks(12)

This method is not working.

I have used same method , but its reloading only once, after reloading once , swipe refresh not working. why its refreshing only once? after closing app and again its reloading once…

this new method will make everyone happy :slight_smile:

Really helpful thanks
You saved my time

1 Like

that’s not work

please work on that

After searching and trying for 4 days. this is the only solution worked out for me :slight_smile:
:grin: Thank you @themaayur

1 Like

Thank you for this. It seems to work well for me. I am brand new to kodular and it took some search to find the solution. I appreciate the rich set of controls over this component.

A different issue, I noticed that in the designer you can’t actually nest the component into a layout component. Not a huge issue, btu would be a nice consistency.

2 Likes

A great guide.

1 Like