Where are you from?

Oh, so it’s this one? I knew this before, but cannot buy it. Parents do not allow it :grin: :zipper_mouth_face: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Oha. You’ll never reach Europe then? Just fly Flight Gear, use time lapse till EHAM and fly to EDDL. I will guide you as ATC, if you radio me. I am at EDDL. My callsign is FDX-98, when pilot. GO!

1 Like

Take a look at FlightGear. It’s for free!

2 Likes

Nice one. Will take a closer look to it. Danke, René! :kissing_heart:

1 Like

But the graphics also looks like for free …

:sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: Yes, this is acceptable though.

I also like to use Street View A LOT! So, I’m visiting some of the cities you all mentioned here and virtually “walking” some streets.

4 Likes

Yeah, me too. But btw, let’s not hijack this topic, and just leave the place for others who want to post their pics. :hugs: :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

You been here in Utah? Nice! Did you like it?

1 Like

I am from Shibam, Hadhramaut

The first skyscrapers in the world

2 Likes

do you live nearby the 70, the 80 or the 15?

1 Like

I am wondering why you want to know this, René! Can you explain? I expect you have people you know in Utah, too? :thinking: :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :relaxed:

I am from Bangladesh. My district is Rangamati & my near able beautiful place is sajek.the cloud king.

images (11)

4 Likes

Yes a long time ago, i think almost 25 years ago. Monument valley, delicate arch, salt lake city. Had a great vacation.

4 Likes

Can I probably ask how old young you are now, @Peter? Sorry for being dumb but it’s too interesting for me! :heart_eyes: :grimacing:

#off-topic

1 Like

I am 54…

9 Likes

Thx, @Peter! I hope you don’t mind, but for your age, it’s sooo amazing that you are a (a very recently posting and developing pro) user who uses Kodular!

Am very impressed and respectful…
:heart_eyes: :pray: :kissing_heart:

1 Like

And yes that is off-topic. :wink:

So is this :stuck_out_tongue:

:rofl:
jk

1 Like