Where are you from?

Then this one too:

:joy:

sorry…

1 Like

Don’t make this an off-topic Peter topic, ok?

4 Likes

Of course, at any time. :rofl:
Ok let’s stop

1 Like

Hey, guys? We need this category:

#off-topic on @Peter
:rofl:

1 Like

Well for my part, i am from a small village in the center of the france. No photos because except cows, there are not really things i can show you :smiley:

2 Likes

Which village?

It’s called LE BLANC

You mean this one?

Nice one. Calm, beautiful village. Not only

:joy:

1 Like

By the way…
This topic and community proves that people from different places can also be a family…
#KodularFamily

3 Likes

Well, not really anything else… :slight_smile: In fact, as it is written in the post you shared, there is also a VLF-transmitter of French Navy. It is used to communicate with our nuclear submarines. So if one day, one of our sub launch a nuclear weapon, think about me :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Peter, can you stop spamming me? :unamused: :roll_eyes: :joy:

2 Likes

EGYPT mother of the world :muscle:

74218 unnamed

7 Likes

Are these your legs? :joy:

Note

Sorry if I hurt anyone.

Another Note

This is just a joke.

3 Likes

15 and 80.

1 Like

I will flag these

&

:angry:
‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎:angry:
:angry:

You guys @Mateja and @yoshi completely hijacked this topic
@Mateja wrote this and now he is hijacking :joy:

3 Likes

Well, what a coincidence! Me too!

3 Likes

Now it’s my turn. Boring for those from appybuilder (they already now), but I live here:

View from balcony/terrace in direction west (1) and south (2) actual at 5:40pm o’clock

original german with “Jägerzaun” (“hunter fence”, previous owner)

5 Likes

WOW!
I’m really really into pyramids and how / who / when they were built and what they mean. There are many many mathematical subtleties around the Great Pyramid and also astronomical references. And connections to large peoples and their places of worship around the world. Fascinating. I’ve been there before, but only climbed three or four steps. A camel policeman came and asked me to leave.

3 Likes

That’s because they were built by Aliens :alien::flying_saucer:

5 Likes

I was listening to a report earlier on the radio about increased car theft in the United States, about Corona and staying home, and so on. So it was actually said: “Even in sleepy Salt Lake City, the authorities find an increase of 70%.” Can someone say something about it?

2 Likes