Which Database is best for an school admission app

This is a learning platform. No one is going to give you a ready made aia , try yourself if you get stuck there is community and author of the guide to help you.

1 Like

yes if you make it will help to learn blocks and techniques used

if you just wanna learn it is already given in the guides given above ?

1 Like

If you follow the way given in the above thread(also aia) you can design… sample url given to you

Go to th above url mentioned, copy all the script codes, paste into your script editor, deploy into web app, this will act as your script url…

Copy the sheet id from the google sheet

tick the show list as json from the project setting (your app)

thats all

Final web url be like this, :point_down:

https://script.google.com/macros/s/AKfycby-APpgS-oqmLrOb1se5e_s8cVgV4-4xzv15j0naTmlOHBIHgs/exec?ID=1sL2YIpHexSHSP0aCNKgHwbfdELP7fPIJsuXpj-TG6Dw&SH=Sheet1&FN=addRow&DATA=["GSR", "GSR", "Male", "6", "Address", "3/2/2022", "Mother Name", "12345", "Tamil", "Hindu", "Caste", ""]

Please correct errors in that i cannot find it

share the complete script url

This is the response from

https://script.google.com/macros/s/AKfycby-APpgS-oqmLrOb1se5e_s8cVgV4-4xzv15j0naTmlOHBIHgs/exec?ID=1sL2YIpHexSHSP0aCNKgHwbfdELP7fPIJsuXpj-TG6Dw&SH=Sheet1&FN=addRow&DATA=["GSR", "GSR", "Male", "6", "Address", "3/2/2022", "Mother Name", "12345", "Tamil", "Hindu", "Caste", ""]

can you say what to do once more step by step it will be easier for learning

1. Go to script editor of your desired gsheet

2. Paste all the code given in the tim ai2 web page and click deploy web app

3. Give permission to access anyone

also change the sheet to view by anyone

Also you can use this guide to how to do deploy the google sheet

i have tried but IDK what happened spreadsheet did not get what i submitted while testing

if you know please edit :
aia (i tired using web1 but IDK if it is wrong) -
addreg (1).aia (35.1 KB)
My script url - Sign in – Google accounts

please find wrong and say to me

it seems you have not did well the deploy process. please read the above guide in which you can find the full details and compare with my screenshots…

i have did it -

This is not necessary. The script should have read/write access to the spreadsheet, even if it is private :slight_smile:

1 Like

do it require additional things to do or as a default permissions are allowed?

I am sorry, I do not understand what you mean ? All I was saying is that if the script is owned by your google account, and the spreadsheet is also owned by the same google account, then the script can access the data, therefore the app can access and edit the data.

okay sorry i was thinking a long

what to do please help me

AnyConv.com__Video_2022-02-03_225103

See , instantaneously i have created a script url to send data from app to gsheet with Timai2 guide…

wonderful! but my is not working