Why coming this error when i m adding at least 4000 words in google sheet please help

but its working when i m removing list from csv table text but when i m adding list from csv table text then not workinhg please help me

please check aia

Have you tried ? My Method i said

not working please check my aia

It Working For Me you are doing in wrong way

have u checked my aia

Try like this

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/1/d/<spreadsheet ID>/gviz/tq?tqx=out:csv&sheet=Sheet1

Checkout this too

Yaa

give me aia please

Try this:

should return the article text

It seems that the content of the cell is too much for csv to table convertor, you may have to carry out text manipulation to handle your responseContent successfully.

thank u very much u made my day

how do that please tell

I presume you intend to have many articles in your google sheet ?

yes please help there will be list of articles

your method is working for one cell

I will have a look at working with your 22Jan2021 sheet

if possible please give aia .i m not getting your point

OK, this is a bit of a hack/workaround, in order to retrieve your articles. Essentially it has to make several calls to the spreadsheet. firstly to fetch Column A only, then Column C only, then to fetch each cell in Column B, eventually combining them all back together to make one list! Please note that the cell ranges are hardcoded into the blocks.

The aia project, and the blocks below, are made in AppInventor2, so it may need some manual conversion to work in Kodular…

BLOCKS

AIA
testgooglesheet (1).aia (4.6 KB)

else you can use script function

function doGet() {
  var content = getSheetData();
  var contentObject = {GoogleSheetData: content}
  return ContentService.createTextOutput(JSON.stringify(contentObject) ).setMimeType(ContentService.MimeType.JSON); 
}

function getSheetData()  { 
  var ss= SpreadsheetApp.getActiveSpreadsheet();
  var dataSheet = ss.getSheetByName('Sheet Name'); 
  var dataRange = dataSheet.getDataRange();
  var dataValues = dataRange.getValues();  
  return dataValues;
}
  1. Copy the above code,

2. Paste into Script and delpoy like this

3. Copy the script url

4. use this url as web url
    and run

5. your gsheet data splitted in json and inside the key value of GoogleSheetData)

6. By using getKey value method extract the whole data and by using for each number block do the needs remaining

see the structure of every row

You can easily get items from each list

Script url for testing

I used a different approach by splitting the long articles in spreadsheet and then after combining them all back together…

testgooglesheet2.aia (18.6 KB)

I’m not sure how many character there should be per cell, but stick to about 10,000

You can have up to 50,000 characters in a google sheet cell, don’t think this is the issue, seems to be more about csv format & content.

I already know that however the csv format cant handle more then 10000

1 Like