Why Kodular not Updating to API 33?

in this October still no update about exactly date for API 33 Kodular will publish

1 Like

I’m also waiting for the SDK33 update. Reading a bit in various posts they say that the update will be imminent.

@pavi2410

1 Like

I am also waiting for API 33

Why Kodular not Updating to API 33?

i think we should switch to another platform, kodular team doesn’t replay about this question. it charges for premium and forgot about updates. i also waiting from few months.

1 Like
  • when will this Google play API33 update arrive

Google has suspended 2 off my apps just because I have not updated those apps for last 1Year . Google asked to rebuild the apps and submit for review. apps are removed from playstore, now I am almost dead until Kodular publish the update.

1 Like

Extend the deadline and upload your app now using the old SDK31

Taifun

My app is already removed due to plicy issue. But Now i can’t update new release due to SDK 33 issue. How to slove this issue? Or any update about the update?

for you also my latest answer would be the way to go

also read this

Taifun

What a disappointment! I made two apps published on the PlayStore and now I went to upload an update and discovered that I can’t, because Kodular isn’t up to date!
How disappointing! :cold_sweat: :disappointed_relieved: :cry:

First extend the deadline, then upload using the old SDK31, see also my previous answers in this thread

How to extend the deadline see here API Level 33 Necessary from August 2023 - #22 by The_K_Studio - MIT App Inventor Help - MIT App Inventor Community

Taifun

Thanks, but and after Nov 01?

until then hopefully Kodular released the SDK33 update
and if not, then you can start panicking on Nov 1st

Taifun

My apps also removed due to old unity SDK , how can I upload it SDK31 ? Kodular howing max SDK29 , do I have to use third party apps ?

This is off topic for here
Search the community for unity

Taifun

The great news comes…

2 Likes

I am also premium, and I am still waiting for a solution soon, since I pay monthly, and I cannot earn income with my app, because PlayStore has already deleted 3 applications for the LEVEL 33 api.
URGENT SOLUTION KODULAR TEAM

You are spreading false information
See also

Taifun

1 Like