Admob ads error "ad size and ad unit must place"

(usaf shaik) #1

Sir im getting error in app
Runtime error the ad size and ad unit must call before load ad is called
Like this please tell how to solve this problem i publish my app in playstore

(RK Bhatia ) #2

This is because your didn’t pasted ad units in your app. Please paste ad units. Then export it…

(usaf shaik) #3

I have already cross check my app i have placed ads correctly sometimes it shows ads but sometimes error displaying i have made more apps before and successfully working in play store
But this time im facing this problems i uploaded two apps yesterday both having same problems

1 Like
(Telcas) #4

Hmm. So still no one has the solution

(Martin Kunze) #5

I have the same problem but this error comes in live testing and send crash report? in exportet apk that crashed often directly when ads are loading

(daniel rao) #6

im also facing same issue

(Xandy Henrique) #7

I’m also having this problem, by the way in a single apk that I updated after the new version kodular

(usaf shaik) #8

so fault is with kodular is there any solution for this

(RK Bhatia ) #9

yes you all can use enhance extension.By the way I am not getting this Error.

(Martin Kunze) #10

Thank you. But I read enhance take commission too. is that right? I would like do it myself with kodular and grant it here. But it must work :smiley:

(:)) #11

As per Devs, there is a bug with the current admob component which will be resolved in the next release. Please be patient for a while.

Happy Koding

(Martin Kunze) #12

Nice to hear that :slight_smile: before that, I think it can be my own mistake :smiley: thank you :v:

1 Like
(Kamil M) #13

When will the error be fixed?

(:)) #14

check this out.

1 Like