Admob Invalid Activity

Hello house.
Please I’m not sure if this only occurred to me hence the creation of this trend. My issue is this…

I noticed that the number of ad requests on my Admob dashboard was too much. During app development, I was certain only one interstitial ad was placed and it was set to request an ad only once per user session. But after I had published my app to the PlayStore the number of requests went up to an alarmingly 99k requests for an app with only 30 active users. This resulted in my admob account been flagged for invalid activity and ad match dropping considerably…almost 0.2%.

I would like to point out that my issues started last month March, around 3rd or so. I only got a reply from admob support last week hence the late creation of this topic. Anyone experiencing anything similar or is it just me?:cry:

Thanks.

You are saying that the behaviour started randomly without any changes to your blocks?

Yes exactly.

See my friends I have also app in playstore in that there is about 300K download. The issue you are faceing because your ADMOB ACCOUNT IS NEW. And one more thing I want add that see the AD REQUEST BLOCK carefully and show the AD to the user when any action done my User.
NEVER PUT ADS IN YOUR APP WHEN YOU LAUNCH THE APP FIRST take some time and when ACTIVE USER WILL MORE THE 1000+ THEN ONLY PUT ADS IN YOUR APP AND THEN YOU WILL NEVER FACE PROBLEM FROM ADMOB INVALID ACTIVITY.
I hope my friend the above things help you. do not worry to ask question.

2 Likes

Check if your app on ad failed to load contains again load ad block this is very important everytime the ad fails it will continuously fail and if your match rate drops then it will again keep failing because of low match rate and no hope for you.

2 Likes

Hey thanks. I think this was the issue. I have now updated all my apps and remove and/or replaced previous ad units. Match rate and earnings are gradually improving. Who knew only one Interstitial ad had the earning power of five…lol…Thanks house!!!:grin:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.