Admob revenue decreased by 50%

I have about 5 apps on playstore with about 100000 installs total … the revenue was good but suddenly from 20 March 2020 the revenue decreased by 50% …

Does any one facing this problem or Does any one have an explanation of that? And how to solve that in case it could be fixed?

Will this one is very sensitive to discuss, but the only thing that can answer your problem about that is, better check your app user analytics… You can check your users retention and activity, then youll get the some answer then that may affect your revenue, maybe less retension/users typically decrease your revenue

This might be due to the impact of COVID19.

On my fb ads, i am getting for ex. 500 ad requests but fill rate is only 20-30%.

1 Like

Hi @drpeterramsis2007 , If your earnings have decreased because of a drop in CPC , you can do nothing on this. CPC rate depends on various factors such as the ad quality, clicking region, how much advertiser wants to pay, CTR etc etc…

It’s not Kodualr Issue so why you posting it here.

My earning also decreased due to current situation of COVID19

2 Likes

Before posting its genuine that due to covid 19 companies that are promoting through ads are closed and user also didn’t buy their products due to pandemic so fill rate is less and admob or facebook give ads less to only more content apps.
It’s not always same of getting ads throughout you need to change app content.
Ads shown which matches your app functions and these type of ads are more cpc

1 Like

Covid-19 is not exactly the sinner! You hardly see 1-2 shopping ads on you app, right? But Google is delivering Billions of ads everyday.

The main point is that it’s the month of April! The first quarter of year is just over. It’s time for advertisers to review the result they were running ad for. They will review & optimize the ad for next quarter. So, every publisher is getting a lower CPC in this month.

2 Likes

Sorry that marketing strategy is done in march closing. From april 1 its implementation time

1 Like

Exactly. You’ll have to wait this April to get better CPC.

1 Like

I am not saying that it’s kodular issue … I am just asking fornyour advices

Really thanks for you responses and advices

1 Like