Airtable Advance Tutorial : How to get File Data From Airtable Sheet

all data in list Formate

now i update it and fixed all the issue

Let me check it

in last procedure airtable column name typing error
attechment >> attachments

Ok now it is working but I still believe it is better to use global variables since later we might need them for a custom search or to pass values in another screen

Example

1 Like

Main Propose is by one procedure you can get all Sheet Data list in One Request

1 Like

Use List Procedure Only For Each Block Output Propose or Explanation of the working.

How this list procedure will be useful afterwards for example I want to use a ListView with images, how can I do it with your list procedure without global variables ?

1 Like

Thanks For Describe it by Image.

1 Like

If Files are pdf files than use Thumbnail large for images or Direct Url for Pdf Url List

files they not have Thumbnails create extra attachments for thumbnails pass column name for new Attachments Column name

This will give us easily airtable values and can reduce blocks alsoโ€ฆ

in this we need external source to upload files

i am not extension developer any one can do than welcome and block are Reduced here i only explains the logics.

Text list You can get by Using This Single Block
No need any Procedures

1 Like

Already @dora_paz introduced this earlier. Anyhow you did good work

Without using global list, you cannot do further work. Ppl will try to use certain list view after getting data so global variable method only would become useful to them. I have seen nobody using label after getting value from airtable

i Explain the benefit of Airtable Procedure only that i Used.
at List Procedure You can change as per your need.
main moto is how to extract file data.

Please Upload List Procedure Block

There are no need list procedure block you can try this as

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.