An update from Kodular Staff

We’re not talking about the TargetSDK, I’m not sure why you keep mentioning that.

Because we could have expected, according to the topic, that the targetSdkVersion will also be adjusted now. Is it said in the topic or not?

(Btw, it must/will come in a month anyway.)

First examine this screenshot.

ridoy is not talking about TargetSDK, they are talking about the Facebook sdk. Facebook update their sdk regularly but it takes time for Kodular to make the necessary changes (nothing to do with TargetSDK). This means that for several weeks or months Facebook ads either don’t work at all, or they don’t work properly.

I know ridoy meant Facebook sdk because he spams the forum with posts about it. My reply was to django, not a general reply to the topic itself.

1 Like

@bodymindpower there’s no reason an update “must” come out by a date provided by you. The problem isn’t with the targetSdkVersion unless you plan on updating your projects right after the requirement goes into effect. As a moderator, you should be aware that demanding things doesn’t go well.

That’s clear to everyone. My question still remains as to why targetSdkVersion was announced in the topic.

1 Like

It doesn’t make any sense anymore to present temporary workarounds after this totally bugged, devastating Kodular update (1.5.5).

The only option is to wait until Kodular fixes these countless fatal bugs. And that might take a while…

2 Likes

See also here:

1 Like

it’s still a bit sad to see after an update and with simple components without extensions to see that one of my works does not work. Screen 2 cant load and deleting this page everything works luckily :d

Dear Kodular team colleagues. Many users are being extremely patient with this admob & admanger transfer process. More important than any update is that we earn revenue from the app. My admanager account is already active, but no app has been authorized yet and with the switch to admanager we can’t even publish on google play without authorization, we hope a solution to this problem. Please

The staff said they are working in a new affiliate system without comissions and automatic approval system, so they probably won’t focus on reviewing accounts or apps.

1 Like

Will there be an advertising mediation function? I dream that Kodular would do something like Appodeal. This would increase our income and increase the attractiveness of this platform for novice developers.

Anyone here willing to give me a solution as to why I can’t use Companion to live test apps over USB? If so, I would be very grateful.

1 Like

Because it doesn’t work. When I remember right it never worked. So just forget about usb thingie.

Tomorrow we will launch an update with all these critical fixes, I’ll provide a list in a few minutes.

EDIT 2022-07-02T17:02:00Z

• Hotfix for File component (still WIP, a fix is ready but does not fully satisfy its needs)
  • Fix GAM banner size and test mode ads
  • Allow users to set eCPM floors with GAM
  • Fire NotificationOpened even if action button not clicked
  • Use locale-based gravity and direction

EDIT 2022-07-02T18:23:00Z

• Break out of switch after setting app name
6 Likes

5 posts were split to a new topic: Recover Kodular Account

Appreciate the post. I have been slightly inactive myself and coming back I felt a little uncertain about the platform, so this is comforting.

I’m not too sure if it has been resolved already but is the Kodular team aware of the issue with Unity Ads crashing the app. I haven’t checked to see if this issue is still occuring, since the error only occured to my users when I published them to google play with very high crash rates so do not want to inconvenience my users just to check whether the issue still exists.

Here are some links about the issue:

A post was merged into an existing topic: Recover Kodular Account

A post was merged into an existing topic: Recover Kodular Account

I must honestly say that this has greatly affected my ministry with the team who work together to help the recovery of poor children after the pandemic. And using Companion with QR Code is very much different when using USB. Hope to find a solution soon because to learn to use another platform is too late for me now.

Atleast in free plan extension limit should be 10. Limiting to 5 is not worth. One signal not working we have to use FCM extension. Vertical horizontal scroll handler, limit is easily over by this necessary extensions.

Or allow as regular kind with your previous commission based system whom wants it.

1 Like