API 33 Google play requirement after 31 August

@KodularCreator
@Diego

1 Like

It is what we have and we have to fix it however we can, I think there are no longer people working behind Kodular.

the proposed guide works without problems, I updated my app yesterday with sdk33

Even diego is not active on commiunity

if the people is no longer working behind then why we are paying Theam. and how we proceed now for an update.

we don’t have any other alternative as good as kodular as of now. and is kodular dead now? because there is server issues also
Build failed! Error writing to server - Feedback - Kodular Community

1 Like

We should wait until App Inventor + Kodular Planned Collaboration

I’m about to start with Appzard

yes but I have doubt about appzard have lots of error and their community is also not strong as kodular. and who knows the developer of appzard is working. at the end this is free. the developer don’t have motivation to update.

very true review

1 Like

App inventor is getting update related to API 33 near around 26 August, if app inventor gets it then Kodular will also get it.

3 Likes

We hope it is done by kodular.

Hello folks behind Kodular management
Please, is there a definition if we will have a simple solution to the SDK33 problem by the end of the month of August or will we have to use the difficult process described above?
Thanks

Hi !
The answers are above:

1- one step by step

https://community.kodular.io/t/app-must-target-android-13-api-level-33-or-higher/234054/4?u=rogerio_rios

2- wait for the MIT/KODULAR team to update
https://community.kodular.io/t/app-must-target-android-13-api-level-33-or-higher/234054/16?u=rogerio_rios

Thanks

help!

Change API level to 33 - Guides - Kodular Community

Stop creating topics about the same thing, use the search engine, this is being talked about in several publications.

1 Like

How?

App Inventor is a open source platform and all the updates available in AI2 will also be available in all its distributions including Kodular.

Here is a temporary solution to extend the deadline till November.

1 Like

Why you guys still use this Kodular ? move to Niotron, they are about to release API 33 within days now. I strongly advise to move to Niotron.

2 Likes

“No need for Zipsigner. apktoaab merges with keystore.”

I did as shown here. I sent the update.

1 Like