App rejected due violation

My app was rejected in play console because of policy violation .Even my app is based on safety of girls which sends sms to their loved ones and share their location but still my app was rejected,Please help

1 Like

you have to fill permission declaration form and inform play store about you app.

you need to explain functionality of evidence for physical safety / emergency alert to send sms as how you manage in app because during review google didn’t find any process yet

Is your app contains calling system? @indianreview10

1 Like

No my app don’t

1 Like

If possible, you can use an alternate solution for sending sms like the one described below

4 Likes

“One thing you should check if nothing seems to be working is that you don’t have any older builds in your internal, alpha or beta release tracks. I just got an email that the version code that was offending was version code 1 which was still active in my internal release track despite having never been published. So, it appears they may be evaluating any build that may even have a chance of getting out into production, not just the ones you’ve released.”

I posted that a few months ago in the AI2 forum:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/mitappinventortest/any$20chance$20to$20production|sort:date/mitappinventortest/jWMVX5V1xfw/pTYp8rxrAwAJ

1 Like

I resubmitted the app and i was again rejected by this email.

1 Like

edit manifest and remove permission of Receive Sms from your apk bundle.

Did you read this (posted by Has, Google Groups):

This seems to be working. I managed to get the app published by uploading the newest release to a very old version on the Alpha track and promoting this version to the production track. I also deleted all versions on the other tracks.

Many thanks
Has

How to edit the manifest

send you apk , i will edit, or search on google, you need any apk editor tool and extract apk then find and edit manifest file.

To decompile/recompile APK

But i dont know how to decompile the apk and edit the manifest

send your apk here or pm, i will do that for you.

I see no sense in doing so, it will be signed with wrong keystore, even if she gave you hers keystore you would have to do that each time she makes an update

I suggest letting her learn instead how to do that

my apk link : Safe (21)

if after removing that permission play store accept update, then i will teach her how to do that,

Go ahead, it’s your headache

acctually i am also learning it all, everything i have learned while solving for others. :smile: :sweat_smile: :joy: