Banner ad showing just white space

ads

(Accounting e-Tutor) #1

I am using both banner & interstitial ad. Though the interstitial ad loads properly. banner ad space just goes white from the beginning. I tried sample ad unit & also the real one but it’s just a white space. I tried the search on the forum but didn’t get any satisfied answer. it’s been more than 4-5 days. please if someone can help me regarding this. I have attached the design view & also the basic code screenshot. Thank You.

(Abhijith) #2

Try calling the function somewhere other than Initialize

(Accounting e-Tutor) #3

Thanks for the replay. It works. I called the ad when the web-view loads & the ad is showing now. thank you for the solution. it takes some time but it’s acceptable because the webpage takes a few seconds to load properly & then the ad shows up.

(Cian) #4

you can also use a clock function

Clock
load banner
clock enable false

(Philipp Lang) #5

i read 1000 times dont load ads with a clock and now you told load it with a clock. i believe thats not ok to load ads with a clock.

(Cian) #6

You are just using the clock to initialise. Very different then trying to reload with the Clock.

(Abhijith) #7

Uhhh i am not sure … Google does not like Clocks i guess… They don’t like clock with their ads :laughing:

(Cian) #8

They dont like the clock trying to reload the add. Use the clock to start it on app start should not be a problem.

(Abhijith) #9

Uhh How do they know if its for loading or reloading?

(Cian) #10

They are google… They know all :slight_smile:

(Abhijith) #11

Can’t disagree with that :smile::smile:

(edugujarat) #12

Not showing admob ads ,I try it clock and without clock but not showing ads …why???

![IMG_20190305_190619|690x388]

(Rakshak Manchanda) #13

Test your app in other device, which may have an another internet connection rather than same network or wifi