Bluetooth classic bug

I am having problems with bluetooth classic since it was updated to the latest version of makeroid.

When I go to connect to the device sometimes it works and other times the system crashes and the application closes.

Also when I do a scan it can’t do it, previously this application was working fine, but now I don’t know what to do.

It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

To get an image of your blocks, right click in the Blocks Editor and select “Download Blocks as Image”. You might want to use an image editor to crop etc. if required. Then post it here in the community.

Taifun

component_event component_method

Thank you Taifun

I comment in case I can give you any more clues

I have noticed that it works a few times, the process I do is connect and disconnect a few times and there comes a time that the application is destroyed and closes, the code I have tried to make modifications to see if I can correct this problem without success Previously, with previous versions of makeroid, this phenomenon did not happen to me with the same code.

In the bluetooth scan I have detected that you send the scan order but it never ends and launch the after scanning, instead if I debug through the companion if it does, the truth is that if you can give me a clue it would help me a lot .

Thank you

why are there these white blocks in the screenshot?
how do you start the scan?
and why is the AfterScanning event empty?

are you not only connecting and disconnecting, but also trying to scan continuously and after a while you get issues?
Taifun
PS: sorry, I never used the BluetoothAdmin component… I have my own bluetooth extension… :wink:

Good morning Taifun

The scan blocks are empty because it was to indicate which blocks I used, I had to remove them from the program because when I had them implemented it did not return anything (it only happens in this latest version of kodular) I will use the activity startet to make a call to the menu of the bluetooth mobile to perform the scan. I’m going to keep looking at the program. If I am able to solve the problem of connections disconnections, can you think of something that I could try?

When you do a scan and then repeatedly connect / disconnect, can it cause problems?

Thank You

I still did not understand the issue you are experiencing

you might want to test this using a test project as simple as possible together with some blocks in the AfterScanning event

I don’t know, probably yes, you might want to check logcat to find out what is going on

Taifun