Calling many Spreadsheet data and many TinyDB at same time

hi there …
I have a different question …
I have about 11 SpreedSheet in my screen and 2 TinyDB
Getting all these data in order , takes time
example : when spreedsheet 1 get data = set values then tell spreedsheet 2 to get data and set data then spreedsheet 3 etc …

my question if I made all these spreedsheets get data when screen initialize instead of making it one by one (like all does) that can cause problems in low quality devices or cause any another problems as I see in videos all does it one by one … but in my case it takes time to do that cause I have many spreedsheets which does different functions

You can use Google Spreadsheet to call all data in couple of seconds. It’s more time faster than Airtable. (3x Faster - Tested)

3 Likes

You may consider Cloudsheets, it has a wonderful service and those guys are extremely reliable, i use it too.

Its fast if you don’t want a completely updated data, you can just get the data of entire sheet at initialize, they offer many functions at a wonderful read and write speed

You can refer to thier website for more details : https://www.cloudsheets.xyberneo.com

2 Likes

Thanks for the kind words

Cloudsheets is always open for users who need the best of formatting option at the lowest price.

We will continue to honor our mission and commitment of providing the best service at the cheapest price with an average customer support response time of just 2.7 minutes

Also, we are soon going to release the biggest update of Cloudsheets so far and it will be really huge, all users get a free upgrade to it no matter which plan they have opted for.

Thanks and best Regards
Aditya Chaturvedi,
Founder and CMD - XyberNeo

1 Like

If you show the blocks , the problem can solve easily