Can not sign into Google Play Games

These exactly are the blocks I use -

Try them now?
My else statement due to some other reason, that’s why I didn’t suggest it earlier. Also, SignIn is procedure because I call it from multiple places.

2 Likes

It is worse it just cant sign in and just see that message : you are signing in as… But 1384839191 times

You mean its stuck in a loop of sign in?

Is this block getting executed? i.e Label5’s text being set to your name?

No it is just trying sign in

Well… now I am confused.
I gave you all the possibilities and solution but still nothing works.

I really don’t have any more suggestions :grimacing:

1 Like

It is OK thank you for your help :grin: i hope it will work one Day :confused: btw is your Google Play games working?

I found next interesting thing… when i install app from apk (not Google play) it works…

Yes mine is working

On Google Play (internal testing) was it an AAB?

no always APK

Have you published your Play Games project then??

Yes i have also i tried turn off and on Anti-Privacy did not help

This means there is no problem with the code.

@pavi2410 Fenix update has done the same problem to APKs, what was only with AABs earlier?

W.R.T this

I do not think so… if it works for me when i install it from APK why not from GP when it is the same file :confused: and also it was not worked before Fenix update

One more thing I remembered (I don’t know why am I remembering stuff one after the other!!)

You will have a key store for the Google Cloud Project linked to Google Play Games, and the keystore for your app.
Are they both the same?
I remember mine not being the same and causing the problem.

If they aren’t the same, better add your app’s keystore to the Google Cloud Project.

2 Likes

Yes the keystores are same :confused:

OMG man i got it!! thank you so much <3 :smiley: … i found that in console it is more than 1 keystore and found one with SHA-1 Play App Signing and replaced it in Google cloud project! thank you :smiley:

2 Likes

Finally…the correct solution :smiley:

Good luck with your app.

1 Like

Thank you :Do you can download it btw : tapthecolor

Sure i’ll try it

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.