Can't build aab

when kodular fix this! because apk to aab converter didn’t work

Perform the procedure accordingly and it will work, if not, describe what the error is.

Hello. I have a problem exporting my project with .aab but I don’t have a problem exporting with .apk. I only have a problem exporting with .aab.

Friend, there are many publications from the last few days dealing with the subject.
The question is… why don’t you search first?

I already searched on the internet, man, but I saw 1 topic related to this question, so I created it.

I had not seen these, thank you for your support.

Hello. I have a problem exporting my project with .aab but I don’t have a problem exporting with .apk.

i got this error when iexport abb file…

Kodular is unable to compile this project.
The compiler error output was
________Preparing application icon
________Creating animation xml
________Creating fragment xml
________Creating listview xml in res/layout/…
________Creating listview xml in res/layout-v21/…
________Creating xml in res/drawable/…
________Creating splash png in res/drawable/…
________Creating colors xml
________Creating styles xml
________Creating drawables xml v21
________Checking for firebase
________Creating provider_path xml
________Creating network_security_config xml
________Generating adaptive icon file
________Generating round adaptive icon file
________Generating adaptive icon background file
________Generating manifest file
________Attaching native libraries
________Attaching Android Archive (AAR) libraries
________Attaching component assets
________Invoking AAPT
AAPT2 compile time: 0.57 seconds
AAPT2 link time: 0.816 seconds
________Compiling source files
(compiling io/kodular/manojcreationk/GlooWallFF/H2.yail to io.kodular.manojcreationk.GlooWallFF.H2)
(compiling io/kodular/manojcreationk/GlooWallFF/Categary.yail to io.kodular.manojcreationk.GlooWallFF.Categary)
(compiling io/kodular/manojcreationk/GlooWallFF/Selected.yail to io.kodular.manojcreationk.GlooWallFF.Selected)
(compiling io/kodular/manojcreationk/GlooWallFF/IdLevel.yail to io.kodular.manojcreationk.GlooWallFF.IdLevel)
(compiling io/kodular/manojcreationk/GlooWallFF/Rank.yail to io.kodular.manojcreationk.GlooWallFF.Rank)
(compiling io/kodular/manojcreationk/GlooWallFF/Welcome.yail to io.kodular.manojcreationk.GlooWallFF.Welcome)
(compiling io/kodular/manojcreationk/GlooWallFF/Congrats.yail to io.kodular.manojcreationk.GlooWallFF.Congrats)
(compiling io/kodular/manojcreationk/GlooWallFF/Screen1.yail to io.kodular.manojcreationk.GlooWallFF.Screen1)
(compiling io/kodular/manojcreationk/GlooWallFF/Task.yail to io.kodular.manojcreationk.GlooWallFF.Task)
(compiling /tmp/runtime8863391285068513249.scm to com.google.youngandroid.runtime)
Kawa compile time: 32.42 seconds
________Invoking DX
DX time: 165.932 seconds
___________Creating structure
___________Extracting protobuf resources
________Running bundletool

my every app got this type of eror

runtime8863391285068513249.scm maybe problem import

how to solve this problem… :face_exhaling:

Do you read the answers or just ask questions?

there are any programs convert apk to aab other than that !

If you had read and put some interest in solving the problem, you would have found something like this…

i did everything to solve the problem but didn’t convert apk to aab!what should i do?

when i can export aab from kodular because every programs didn’t convert apk to aab

This solution worked for me, it was easier than I expected. It’s already on the Play Store.

1 Like

Firstly, I wish everyone in the Kodular community a great week :grinning:

I’ve been having this problem for days, trying to compile the application to (.aab), but at first it didn’t leave the 45% screen, now it’s at 70% and sometimes it reaches 85%, is there anything new about this problem? on the platform, do you have any predictions from the Kodular team? Does anyone else have the same problems?