Cant Use Ad Manager In My Published App ( Playstore )

@Diego @Mika @Vishwas @Kodular

Hi Kodular Team,

I hope you are well. I’m an app developer and youtuber, I had published my app created by Kodular a few months ago, now my app has crossed 17,000 downloads, and I have used Admob ads and unity ads in my application. Now i tried to update the same app in Kodular and found that admob ads are removed, so i tried to monetize my app with Ad Manager but i cant able to use ad manager due to some Internal site issue. Please check the video below for clarification, I had 500+ daily users in my app. My earnings are decreasing day by day. I hope you understand my situation. Please help me to access the ad manager.

Waiting For Your Reply. Cheers :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This issue from system. Kodular should need to fix it

1 Like

Hii, I also got this when I applied for the first time, but it worked for me after 48hours.
So please try after 48hours​:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

When they fix it. I’m losing my app revenue day by day.

1 Like

Try again after sometime or wait for any kodular team response…

1 Like

Yeah. I’m still waiting for reply from kodular staffs. But I didn’t know how long it takes.

1 Like

Thank you for sharing this information. I will try it after 48 hours.

2 Likes

Hi, Sorry for this reply. I had replied this message to show my conversation at top. I didn’t get correct answer for this question. If there any kodular staffs seen this conversation. I request you to help me.

1 Like

Staff also know this issue…:+1:

May b any technical issue there so the staff closed admanager registration temporary…:innocent:

I think you have to wait…:roll_eyes:

1 Like

This is not a new issue. My friend tried this 1 month ago. He also faces the same problem

1 Like

How long it takes ?

Is there any other way to monetize my app using ad manager like manual registration or any other ?

1 Like

@Hossein_Amerkashi @Hossein @Diego

Most of the Kodular Staffs are not available now, we didn’t help you as a user like you but staff can help you to access ad manager manually, I found these above-mentioned staffs are active now, and I hope they can colve your issue.

2 Likes

Yes, Most of the kodular staffs are not available now, but I don’t know why, still few of them who currently available are not responding well. I think I doesn’t get any response from them. Even though I contacted all kodular staffs in email too. But no response from their side. Ok let’s wait until they reply me. @Diego and @Hossein_Amerkashi are active in this forum within a day. But I created this topic 1 day ago, I didn’t know why they also not responding.

2 Likes

Don’t waste your time with Kodular. Kodular staffs never give any reply to you related to ad Manager registration. Go to enhance.co and use multiple type of ad network thank you.

1 Like