Admob extension

Hi everyone . is there any solution to add admob monetize in kodular ?

1 Like

No, ads extensions aren’t allowed in Kodular

So won’t admob ads appear in kodular? Because if there is no admob in the condolence, there is no point in using kodular.

Admob was removed with latest release 1.5.4, you will have to use Google Ad Manger

On the one hand, the lack of features in the kodular, and the admob, which is the only source of income for most people, has been dropped from the kodular, so should we wait for the approval of the ads manager? Why should we not leave the kodular

4 Likes

Here does not get monitizes from a simple kodular, when will Google Aid Manager give up.

See

From Kodular, at least one app should get monitide, then the ads manager can be used, is it your rule for this? 10 days ago, for this, I appealed for an app, but Kodular’s system is. I don’t know. That app is still lying like that.

3 Likes

But Please Suggest a Guide for Ad Manager

This reply was made to me
But unfortunately it is not true and I replied that the same problems still exist

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Please stop spamming the forum now. You have been told Ad Mob is no longer available and everyone has to use Ad Manager. Continually spamming about Ad Mob is not going to bring it back.

If you are unhappy then you should research other platforms that still support Ad Mob. If you wish to keep using Kodular then you have to abide by its policies and stop spamming the forum.

1 Like

We are ready to Accept it but please give us a proper guide/tutorial so that we can atleast use it. Facing a lot of issues setting ad manager up.

1 Like

Unfortunately everything they said did not happen and in the end the post was deleted due to the inability to respond

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

i agree with you

1 Like

How long will you continue your monopoly, until the developer leaves? If you do not have an option, the developer will leave, because the ad manager system you have brought is not completely clear.

2 Likes

I think it’s time for us to migrate on Niotron, there’s Admob Component in there, it’s pretty similar on Kodular, but it has 0% Commission

4 Likes

Goodbye and good luck.

2 Likes

it’s just a joke lol