Centered components

Hola ha todos soy nuevo por aquí y con muy poca experiencia con Kodular o ninguna. Me he puesto a trabajar y quería centrar los componentes como botones o disposición vertical. Llevo rato dando le vueltas y no lo consigo ¿alguien me puede ayudar o decir de que forma se hace?

Added by Mod

Hi everyone, I’m new around here and with very little or no experience with Kodular. I’ve gotten to work and wanted to center the components like buttons or vertical arrangement. I’ve been thinking about it for a while and I can’t do it. Can someone help me or tell me how to do it?

The community official language is English, could you please translate your post?

2 Likes

Welcome to the community, official lanquage in the forum is English so please edit your post

2 Likes

Welcome, @Aconesa

Put a vertical arrangement And Insert your buttons inside It.

1 Like

Component centering component centering
Hi everyone, I’m new around here and with very little or no experience with Kodular. I’ve gotten to work and wanted to center the components like buttons or vertical arrangement. I’ve been thinking about it for a while and I can’t do it. Can someone help me or tell me how to do it?

1 Like

This Maybe help You

1 Like

inside VerticalArrangement place your Button

and Vertical Arrangement has 2 Alignment Properties -
AlignHorizontal
AlignVertical

Set Value of them to - Centre.

As Property Name Suggests;

AlignHorizontal - Center will Align your Components inside VerticalArrangement to Centre Horizontally.

AlignVertical - Centre will Align your Components inside VerticalArrangement to Centre Vertically.

And these Properties -

AlignHorizontal
AlignVertical

are also Available for -

Screen
HorizontalArrangement
and many other Components too.

And it has 3 Possible Values -
Left
Centre
Right

4 Likes