Click like button And click save airtable row

After clicking the like button, this click should be saved in the row of airtabel, but what exactly is wrong with me, I am not getting the desired result. Help me a little.

cower.aia (3.6 KB)

1 Like

Does anyone have the same solution,

1 Like

your blocks shows that you have set row number as zero… But why??

EDIT:
test this also see your airtable likes col value might have changed according to the click

cower_1.aia (4.6 KB)

2 Likes

I have tried the method you mentioned, but it is not working here

1 Like

Show your airtable pic that attach with this blocks…

2 Likes

aur_wveda.aia (669.8 KB)
Whatever I am clicking is counting in row numer 1 only, I am not getting the expected result.

@Professional

1 Like

Based on my method like will save in only one row. Because in your aia, you ahve not well explained how do you want to show particular row number. If you want get all colum and show it in list view using dyna component. Then on clicking particular history show such row details in next arrangement then use save like button click

In the previous aia, it was noted that you had only two col and only one row so modified according to that. Try to ask in detailed manner. Nobody can read another one mind value or thoughts

2 Likes

I respect your opinion, the mistake is mine, I was wrong to ask the question
aur_wveda.aia (669.8 KB)

1 Like

I thought the first method would work in the second app

1 Like

Why do you have text like this in your airtable?

2 Likes

yes Yes, I will replace it now

1 Like

test the screen2 also see your airtable, the likes may changed according to every click. At a time one like only can be given per post…

aur_wveda(1).aia (679.0 KB)

EDIT: Test and let me know

thanks again

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.