Cloudinary Assets Upload Help! SOLVED!

Hello,
How can I upload a picture in the assets folder of a project I do in Kodular to Cloudinary? For example: How to upload example.png in assets folder to Cloudinary? Please help me.

Can you show what you tried yourself. I guess you searched the forum?

Yes, I searched forum. But I didn’t found my problem. And I make a chat app. My blocks are here:
Screenshot_12

I want in app image send by cloudinary.

You should use image picker to get media path

Unfortunately, what I’m going to do is add a sticker feature to the app. When you click on any image shown, upload that image in assets to Cloudinary.

Hello,
As you image seems to be from your assets, I will suggest you upload the images manually and copy the URL. When an user click on that image, you will use that URL. That will avoid wasting your storage as the same image will be uploaded more than one time.

1 Like

Yes, this method is very good. But can you show me how? Thank you very much. :blush: How can I send Url a message as an image when click image?

Make the “when image click” generic.
Then add: if “component” = “Image1” then call chat2 Store value= url 1
Else if “component” = “Image2” then call chat2 Store value= url 2

And so on for the other images.

well, the documentation is a bit scarce
https://docs.kodular.io/components/storage/cloudinary/

Upload Media¶

Uploads the specified media file to your Cloudinary media library.

so the question is, is that method able to access the assets? and if yes, what should be the correct path then? same as the file component, i.e. use 2 slashes, so in this case //jumperslogo.png?

you also can try to copy the file to the internal sdcard and upload it from there

Taifun

you need path to assets and define path of that file.

Please tell me blocks? This way is true. But I didn’t make this.

call Cloudinary. Upload Media path //jumperslogo.png isn’t working.

what about

Taifun

I don’t want to import the pictures from sdcard. Because: Only I will not use the application. I am considering publishing on the Play Store. So I can’t upload the sticker images to sdcar. Users who use the application cannot use that feature then.

@bogelin347 says:
Make the “when image click” generic.
Then add: if “component” = “Image1” then call chat2 Store value= url 1
Else if “component” = “Image2” then call chat2 Store value= url 2

And so on for the other images.

But I didn’t make it. Can you show me this blocks?

Hello, can you specify what you didn’t make please?

@bogelin347
Hello, when I click on any image that I couldn’t do, take the url of that image and send it as a message. I’m having trouble since I just started. I would be very happy if you could make the blocks and throw the screenshot.

This is what I was talking about earlier on:

1 Like

@bogelin347 Thank you very much. I solve my problem with your answer thank you.:blush:

You are welcome, don’t forget to mark it as solved.