Do a search and find the main blocks

Do a search and find the main blocks.

I would like to be able to quickly locate any type of block. when I speak any type of block, I mean something similar to what already exists when asked to highlight a certain Procedure. This would favor a lot when you have a lot of blocks in the project.
I would also like to reinforce the request made in previous posts, a vertical organizer in the work area, in which all the blocks could be open one under the other. Being organized by type, example: all Firebase under each other, all Notifier under each other, and so on.

1 Like

You can use block when any firebase Database got value/tag from block section

I don’t think you understood what I meant.
I suggested, one block under the other in the organization of the Kodular workspace

1 Like

Do a search and find the main blocks.

I would like to be able to quickly locate any type of block in the Kodular workspace. When I speak of any type of block, I mean something similar to what already exists when asked to “highlight a particular procedure”. This would be very beneficial when you have many blocks in the project.
I would also like to reinforce the request made in previous posts. The possibility of being able to organize and view all the blocks with a vertical organizer in the work area, in which all the blocks could be opened extended one below the other. Being organized by type, for example: all Get Firebase under each other, all Notifiers under each other, each button under each other and so on. This way we could go through all the blocks vertically, this makes the movement much better than in the Horizontal, that when you have many blocks and in my case, I prefer to work with all the extended blocks.

blocos

Yes even i want a search system for blocks.

In my project i am about to reach 2000 Blocks.
Though i try my best to keep the blocks organized but still sometimes it becomes a bit difficult to search for a specific block, and a lot of time is wasted in it.
Sometimes i remember where the block is but sometimes i have to go through all the possible block location.

friend, imagine my situation, when I need to find a block, because the Shift F3 doesn’t do much good!
I often need to duplicate the blocks to find them faster. 8356 blocks !!

let’s hope more people see this post and those responsible for Kodular implement this block locating feature

1 Like

8356 Blocks
On what project you are working.

Why not use Ctrl + F in block editor? It may be not be what you exactly want, but it can be used as temporary aid.

1 Like

this is only on Screen 2, there are still some blocks on Screen 1. And my store’s app, FazerBem

I already use Shift + F3 but it doesn’t help much. Better using duplicate bits to find blocks faster