Download Files From WebView Component With Correct File Name

Hello Friends Finally I Fix This Problem:- How We Download Any File From Webview With Correct Type And Name?

**Some  Images**

Main Blocks

**More Information**

Test Apk:–Webview Download System.apk (5.0 MB)

Aia File:–Webview Download System.aia (31.2 KB)

For More Helps You Can Watch This Video–https://youtu.be/Qa0_BPdOpRA

12 Likes

Change category type to guides

2 Likes

You can instruct: when clicking download and the file is downloaded to your computer and on this display the count

I have used this source code but i got failed download. i don’t know why. i have tried my.apk in many phone. Maybe you can help me.

It is work for me.
Thank you very much for making this AIA files.

I have done the same way as mentioned above. It shows downloading but nothing is downloaded or file is not saved . Experts Please help.

you got the solution? i got the same problem.

hello, pls helpme, and where is the dialogs1 extension located?

Hello, there.
I believe that it is an extension.
I have one but I forgot where did I download mine from.
I think this is the link, perhaps : [Free] Releasing the Dialogs Extension - #176 by Helios - ClassicExtensions - Community

Hi im using your this aia working fine but when i replace my website with Google and download image and pdf than than download as broken file only 10kb and with html extension to…plz help

Plz help

It would really help if you provided a screenshot your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

To get an image of your blocks, right click in the Blocks Editor and select “Download Blocks as Image”. You might want to use an image editor to crop etc. if required. Then post it here in the community.

Taifun

Other websites all download correct but when i use my site than this problem

If i use this block jpg file download fine. But i have other extensions also png pdf …this file also download as jpg
Plz solve one block from both