Firebase Get Taglist: Bad Arguments

How to fix Bad Arguments on Firebase select list item index

NOTE: I ALREADY DID WHEN THE SCREEN INITIALIZE SET VALUE 1, VALUE 2, AND VALUE 3 TO CREATE EMPTY LIST

Blocks:
blocks(3)

blocks(4)

blocks(5)

Put create empty list block here and if this not work then show us the error image.

Is value from firebase a list of lists ? In order to understand what you are doing temporarily use a label and when CODB got value set label’s text to get value

Kindly right click on global value1 and press Do it then share us your result. else show your firebase structure…

Make sure while getting tag list, you have mentioned properly the project bucket… It is must suppose if you have more bucket

Even though I put the value 7 in that image still getting the error

How to know if the value from firebase is a list of lists?

Yes the Project bucket is Good, the Only Problem is the Firebase keeps popping up an error saying that "There was an Argument between “SampleText” (value of global value 1) and “Text 2” (value of global value 2)

This is my Taglist

Share us your blocks of storing value in firebase

Set firebase bucket to TEST and get tag list.

When fb got taglist,
By using for each items in the list,
Set firebase get value tag name (get item)

When firebase got value add the get value into any global list

Now in your hand list of lists will be there

Index 1 will give list items of first tag again if you select list item list with index value it will give the required item

I store the values by calling the database and storing each values by using the make a list

the only problem is I dont get the value 1, value 2, and value 3, from the created list in Firebase. And I dont have the Index, can you share a AIA File to enlighten me please?

it gives me a error of "Bad Arguments to select list item, The operation list item cannot accept the arguments: , [Sample Text], [1]

A siimple example, once you got values which is a list of lists you can proceed as you want

If you wish to use List View with images then …

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.