Firebase (get value error) when not finding tag

Except some data in the firebase that are loaded when the application starts and are displayed in some labels. When the value exists in the firebase, there is no problem, but when it does not exist it causes an error. How can I do this tag verification so that this error does not occur? (I’ve tried it in several ways and already searched the forum and I didn’t find a specific answer to this problem, so I created a new topic.)

Hi,
You have some error on Firebase Got Value.
tag = listadobem1 and value = list to store

Need to add on Firebase Got Value if the value is empty or not. See my block
blocks (5)

Block logic with store value
When Firebase Got value > if tag = listadobem1 if this is true > if value is not empty if this is true > them you seletect index.

Block logic without store value
When Firebase Got value > if tag = listadobem1 if this is true > if value is not empty if this is false > don’t do anything

I hope to help you.

1 Like

Thank you very much Leandro! It solved my problem. You have no idea how much you helped me. I am very grateful to you!

1 Like

I like to be able to have helped you.
I suggest that reduce the block. Is importan to your futher app with many blocks.

blocks (5)

Block logic without store value
When Firebase Got value > if tag = listadobem1 if this is true > if value is not empty if this is false > else hidden label

greetings Daniel.

1 Like

Got it Leandro. You’re right. The fewer blocks the better, the app becomes more efficient. I will follow your directions. Thanks again!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.