🌟 [Free] Remove.bg Extension to remove background of any image

#Mr_Koder

Introducing BgRemover Extension by MrKoder

Are you tired of dealing with image backgrounds that just won’t cooperate? Say goodbye to unwanted backgrounds with ease using the BgRemover Extension, brought to you by MrKoder!

What is BgRemover?

BgRemover is a powerful Kodular extension designed to simplify background removal from images. This extension leverages the Remove.bg API to effortlessly remove backgrounds, giving your images a professional and polished look.

Key Features:

• Seamless Background Removal: Remove.bg’s cutting-edge technology integrated into BgRemover ensures a seamless removal of backgrounds from images.
  • Easy Integration: With simple and intuitive blocks, BgRemover is easy to integrate into your MIT App Inventor projects.
  • Dynamic URL and File Support: Whether you have an image URL or a local file, BgRemover handles both scenarios effortlessly.

Blocks

component_set_get

ApiKey(String key)

This function serves as a simple property setter within the BgRemover Extension.

component_set_get

RemoveBackgroundFromFile(String imagePath, String savePath)

This function is a core feature of the BgRemover Extension, allowing users to remove the background from an image file using the Remove.bg API.

Parameters

• imagePath: A string parameter representing the file path of the source image file. Users should provide the full path to the image file on their device.
  • savePath: A string parameter indicating the file path where the background-removed image will be saved. Users should specify the desired location for the output file.

component_set_get

RemoveBackgroundFromURL(String imageUrl, String savePath)

This function is a key component of the BgRemover Extension, allowing users to remove the background from an image specified by a URL using the Remove.bg API.

Parameters

• imageUrl: A string parameter representing the URL of the source image. Users should provide a valid and accessible image URL.
  • savePath: A string parameter indicating the file path where the background-removed image will be saved. Users should specify the desired location for the output file.

component_set_get

OnBackgroundRemoved(String imagePath)

This event is a crucial aspect of the BgRemover Extension, triggered after the successful removal of the background from an image. It allows users to respond to background removal completion by providing the file path to the image with the background removed.

component_set_get

OnError(String errorMessage)

This event is a crucial component of error handling within the BgRemover Extension, triggered in case of an API error during the background removal process.

Blocks Examble:

blocks

video preview

Aix and Aia

you can download the aix and aia file as a zip file from here

support

if you liked my extension you can support me here :

socials:

YouTube
TelegramChannel

9 Likes

Now Extension is for FREE

5 Likes

Not working :pensive:

Edit ~ now it is working

your contribution does not help at all to find out what could be wrong
post a screenshot of your relevant blocks

Taifun

1 Like

could you explain more or what you have tried to use it?
Also, send some screenshots.
Thanks

1 Like

Hi, I would need to use your extension in such a way that I take a picture with the camera, it appears to me in image1 and after clicking the button it removes the background from the image and appears to me in imege2

You can do this via image path

I tried it but I can’t do it, wouldn’t you please be able to do some TEST .aia ?

try this Extension

2 Likes