[FREE] ScanView -ZxingView Version 2- Extension

Note : The latest version of Extension (2.1) breaks the previous blocks, so you need to completely remove the extension and add it again.

2 Likes

Version 2.1 works fine, but there is one problem, when I add another extension to create a QR code, I get an error (((Can anyone know what this is related to? (I tried several extensions to create a QR code and get constantly errors)

2 Likes

Hi @SlavaSeven
In a future update I will add a block for creating QR code barcodes, Stay tuned, and regarding the error can you tell me which extension are you using for creating QR code?

I forgot to follow naming convention in 2.0 version so I had to rename all blocks, sorry about that.

2 Likes

It would be great :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Good afternoon, we will wait for updates from you so that you can create a QR code, and so I tried two these are different extensions:

and I got an error. thanks
1 Like

@SlavaSeven you can use This extension, there is a link for a version without the zxing library, it should work with ScanView without issues.

1 Like

I removed all extension blocks and added new ones one-by-one

1 Like

And when you are about to plan an update with the ability to create a QR code, maybe I can wait a little) thanks

Strange, but I also have an error with this extension (((

1 Like

Which extension did you downloaded? As there are two versions of the same extension, one uses the ZxingView library and another one doesn’t…

1 Like

The one that does not use the ZxingView library

Ok then wait for @Silver to answer your query

1 Like

What is the error you are getting, please elaborate so we can fix the issue together.

Have you included Barcode Scanner extension from Kodular to your project?

If not you can try to include it and see if your issue is solved.

In a variable, I am getting the result from your extension
Barcode Scanner added to project, screenshot with error
blocks

@SlavaSeven
You can use ScanView v2.1 without zxing library from this (56.0 KB) link, you have to use the normal QR code logo extension and you can’t use Kodular Barcode Scanner in your project. Hope it help.
in a future update I will tackle this issue in depth. But for now if you follow these steps everything should work fine for you.

1 Like

Thanks, but that didn’t help either, this time the application just closes itself without error, I will wait for your update so that you can read and create a QR code in your extension

hey i have a query
suppose im creating an qr app
i use ur extension but with that i also use barcode scanner of kodular
then it would work fine
im also using another qr code extensions too

I have tested the method, and it works ok, if you want aia I can send you.

1 Like