Give me an idea for a free extension

Screen Recording and I pay your work

Secure Api and Protect app from api snatchers Extension.

1 Like

As We All Koders Know Many Function Is Not Working Due To Background Services I Know It’s Already Available But Want For Free Included Only One Function

Background Clock Timer

It Will Be Just Timer That Run In Background Means We Can Perform Any Action When Timer Running As I Can Do It Using Clock Component But It Must Be Work In Background For Example

It Will Adding 1 Even App Closed

Inside Adding Something We Can Preform Any Action As We Want Ex.

1. Refreshing Web
  2. Refreshing Databases
  3. Showing Notifications After While Time
  4. Calling Procedure
    And Much More
3 Likes

There is already an extension for that…

2 Likes

Restore your response, you were correct.

1 Like

Not in Android 10

#Off-topic

My device also runs on Android 10. I just now downloaded the apk given in that Screen Recorder extension topic and checked it. Everything is working fine for me
@Angelo_Angius

if you want we can continue in PM hereafter, as this is not the right place to discuss about that extension

I think u should make extension for like transfer data one kodular app to another kodular app like i have a text in test1 app and i want to send this text to test2 app with screen name or start value it’s possible :blue_heart::slightly_smiling_face:

@DevYB We need an extension that can show that image and video in a single layout.so that we can show both image and video just like facebook do.

Can you create an extension offering customizable weather (or other) widget for homescreen as accuweather or google weather widget? Widget might read data from yahoo weather or whatever and open app or website on click

have you tried it :relaxed:

1 Like

Make Rich Text Editor extension like WYSIWYG, Tiny MCE and ckeditor. I searched on community but don’t found any extention.

This extension should return output as HTML format

For more info see here

If you really need this type of extention give a LIKE​:+1:

1 Like

You Can Make It Even Without Any Extension

@Srrazmi i know that by using webviewer we can make it but i need an extension

1 Like

Please make WhatsApp sticker generator… Extension

I will try making one with this @gopi

1 Like

Thankyou so much

1 Like

this is good idea

1 Like

Maybe an extension that allows you to send messages on discord via a webhook

Hello @DevYB
With these various extension suggestions, can you already choose which one to develop?