Google play error: To release an update to your app, update the target API level by August 31, 2024

When will lauch the new update please lauch the update

3 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Update your target API level 34 android build 14 and above by August 31, 2024 to release updates to your app

1 Like

With out api34 update it is compulsory please do as soon as only 11days left

2 Likes

Recently Play console developer want minimum SDK 34. But Kodular Maximum SDK 33. Now How Can I Upgrade SDK Label. Play Console Also Said that If I do not Upgrade SDK Label before 31 August after 31 August I won’t able to update my app.

2 Likes

You can update your SDK and API layer using Tools

2 Likes

Read the complete thread

Taifun

2 Likes

With out api34 update it is compulsory please do as soon as

2 Likes

I don’t understand how can I fix this issue
can you please help me

2 Likes

Hi Kodular Team,

Please update the target API Level, Let us know when you will update. Google Play last date is 31 Aug 2024 Please Update :pray: @Kodular

3 Likes

Is the apk34 problem fixed?

2 Likes

Use this Tool by @JEWEL

2 Likes

The program works well, but the problem is when converting the file from apk to aab.
Do you have a solution to this problem?

3 Likes
3 Likes

After using Enhancer, take the enhanced apk then use APK Easy Tool 1.6 to decompile and recompile again, after that use apk to AAB converter, then google willl accept it as API34.

2 Likes

As of now, request deadline extension till November in your Play console to avoid the rush.

2 Likes

Kodular’s team does not update on time. We pay you every month and on time. You should maintain good service.

3 Likes

Yes . We hope Kodular will solve the issue before November’24 . I request the team to comment on this time by time. We are paying regularly we desire for at least an answers.

5 Likes

Currently, on September 2 2024, there has been no response from Makeroid regarding the SDK 34 update, “We, the App Inventor team, have tested Android SDK 34 and we are experiencing several problems on our server mirror.” Hopefully the makeroid team can quickly find a solution for this sdk34 and don’t be too hasty. And hopefully the bugs in the previous SDK (SDK33) have been cleaned up, especially the access permissions section. Hopefully our hopes can be conveyed to the makeroid staff. Thank You

2 Likes

When can I expect an update? why is the service quality so low? what is the problem?

3 Likes