Group Messenger

Thank you very much @UnknownBeast!

I’ll solve these bugs soon!

-Thank for your contribution

Hello There, I just have a few small suggestions…

1. It would be great if I could know that a particular person in a group is online or not. (I know a simple code for that :wink:)
  2. I would like to be able to invite someone using their ID to a group, the invited person will be able to accept or decline the invitation. (I know a simple code for this too :sweat_smile:)
  3. Just to make groups more controllable, it would amazing if the groups could have moderators who could kick/ban users from the group or delete certain messages.
  4. You could blacklist phrases in messages but this can be optional too as moderators could choose whether they want to enable blacklisting or not after all.

Sorry if my post sounds harsh or seems like an order, this just a request and everything is upto you whether you want to make it or not.

Hi @Mayank_Kumar_1805530344

Welcome to Kodular community!

You have incredible ideas.

1- Im making a function in Group Messenger that allow you to know if other people is Online or not.

2- I have an idea about how to do that, but if you want, you can tell me your own idea, this would be great!

3- Oh, thats is a fantastic suggestion, thank you!

I’ll include these features in the future!

Thanks for your contribution @Mayank_Kumar_1805530344.

Hi @DarkTom_Dj. I request you to please tell me how to integrate video calling in Kodular as I am currently working on a video calling app. I saw many ideas but none of them worked. I saw it working nicely in your app. Please tell it to me also.

I think it was with agora.io you could check it out if you want
:grinning: :grinning:

1 Like

Hi @UnknownBeast, the videocall system was made with agora.io as @GM_Shack said, here is the tutorial/project that i’ve used in group messenger!

Agora Project : Agora.io Project

Thanks,

hello tomas how are you i hope you are fine we haven’t been meeting for a long time you would publish a guide about agora i think you forgot about not working outside of Screen 1
When agora was on a screen other than screen 1, it was giving an error. Can you explain how to solve this problem with a guide?

thank you

FIKIR_KUMESI

my bargain is good 150 INR let’s get a deal.

150 INR I think it won’t be a problem for you, this will be the last

thank you

FIKIR_KUMESI

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

I sent you an e-mail

@DarkTom_Dj

Can we work I am having ideas for files, reply messages, sliding to reply,live location message, bots, polls, multiple delete , forward messages, stickers, delete option with totally customizable and this all truly work .
I said this because you have created a topic and this idea also so I won’t have to create another ill help you for creating this

Proof video

Part 1

Continued

Hope you’ll like

Pm for test apk

hello please send test video water

Hello. Do you share this AIA? I am doing such an application. Can you help me?
@Bharat_Android_App_Develo

thank you

FIKIR_KUMESI

1 Like

Means ???

this post is not mine I have just ask to help @DarkTom_Dj so that we can create better

its under progress I can give you after I completed atleast reply messaging and forward

1 Like

How did you go about opening a download folder? Did you use an extension or initiate activities?
Could you show?

Are you asking me ?

1 Like