[Guide] RecyclerList - Google Spreadsheet - Custom Search - How to Add/Delete/Update records

Hello Dora, I want to inform you that there is a problem for which I did not know any solution. Why if the row in the google sheet bears a percentage sign % and you want to modify the contents of this row, it is not accepted in whole or in any column, why? Can you try this?

i use this word (per or percent instead of using % sympol in google shett and the data updating correctly using app)

You can use Notepad++ with a Json Viewer Plugin as I do or Visual Studio Code or any online Json editor

Maybe @TimAi2 can provide more info, I recall there was an issue with & character so maybe this is another character that causes problem

1 Like

@Gian_Luca see [Guide] Schema Template - How to use with Recycler List Extension

@dora_paz
I tried to do as you do, I downloaded the ais file, I opened the notepad ++ with plug in Json viewer, I loaded the ais file but it gives me error

You don’t open the ais. You have to convert ais to json using TemplateCreator provided by @yusufcihan

@dora_paz
Now everything is clearer, thank you very much

1 Like

Can i get .aia file please,
thankyou in advance

Available at end of #post1

1 Like

After this latest kodular update, the search engine is not working instantly as soon as the word is entered in the textbox

1 Like

Same problem… I think there is some minor bugs in extension (after 1.0.0 release)… Iam working in version 1.0.0 without problem except(when any label click you cant Re-click using recycler :slightly_smiling_face:

Just tested filter, works fine for me

Post or pm me a test aia that shows the problem

1 Like

now its working fine .pls check my blocks and tell me (( if you see any error))

I imported the aia again, and now it is working normally. Thanks for the guide

2 Likes

Can I change list view look? Or can I use inbuilt text and image view because I need to add some more extension but for free minimum is 5 so

1 Like

Yes I am also facing this same problem any solution you got?

I try to make from scratch on nitoron but it just crash app can u plz help me I can give aia too if u can help me?

Hey Dora,

if I try to append multiple Datas to the Spreadsheet but it makes sometimes empty Rows.
I try to add an Timer but it doesnt work.

Do you have any clue how to solve this or how to add the Clock right?

blocks(1)

Hello Dora.

Could you send me some screenshots of the objects that are hidden in the Kodular designer?
I’m starting on this and it would help me a lot.
thank you