HackTest - Steps toward increasing Security

General Problem

Your App is 60% Secure Because I Notice When I Am Trying To Change Data It's Change But When We Re Open The App It's Come Into Normal Position And When Click On Any Plus Or Minus Button After Changing Value It's Showing This Type Of Error

And When I Clicked On Reset Button It’s Come Into Normal Position So Basically Your App Is Secure For The General Person.

Solution

The Method That You Applied On Reset Button You Need To Apply It On Plus And Minus Button By Checking If Label 1 Is Not Equal To 0

Hard Problem

And 30% Of Professionals Can Hack Easily If I Try To Change Your Source Code So I Can Change Change Value Manually For Ever For Example Adding 5 Points Or Reducing 2 Points

Solution

Summary

There Is Only One Solution That Pray For Your App If It’s Gone In Professionals Hand

1 Like

not uploaded

means you are trying to hack during runtime. is it?

Yes It’s Change On Runtime

1 Like

it means it it secure because my every work is done by encrypted data…

btw Which app have you used to hack it

Anyone who can change source code can hack it easily :joy:

And As You Know Changing Source Code Is Not So Difficult

but have a messy loops will somehow frustrate the code changer

HackTEst V2

HackTestV2.apk (5.0 MB)

try this
What to test?
change securitypatch value to blank

1 Like

You can also use ALT + 255 code :wink:

thats also good

Remember to use Encryption wherever its possible then also It can be Hacked :sunglasses::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Again i’d like to say that

Securing something is better than having no security

1 Like

Pls answer these you can say its a small survey

1. Which app do you use to hack app?
i am asking this so that firstly i can test from my side otherwise i’d have to wait every time to let you test

2- Will it be good to continue on this project? and if root needed then type root before name
Asking this because when i’l test my app and when i provide it here then you will have to test it too.

• Yes :ok_hand:
  • No :yawning_face:

0 voters

please provide your relevant Answer below
Also post a short tutorial about how to use it… even you can send youtube video too.

2 Likes

Lucky Patcher, Virtual Exposed

1 Like

Yes , because we can get some tips to upgrade security of our app

Would you like to send a tutorial video personally so that i can test it by own

1 Like

I never hacked your app I generally use this

1 Like

okay fine.
but do you know what the main use of both app.

like there are some app that changes value during runtime,some do changes in code and so on.

1 Like

Lucky Patcher for in app purchase and many things
Virtual exposed I used last to click screenshot where I was not allowed and to play pubg lite when it was not realsed in india

1 Like