Hide keyboard when clicking on another part of the window

I would like to know how I can hide the keyboard when the user clicks on another part of the screen, I was thinking that I could hide it when he touched an element on the screen, but I have many components and it would be somewhat tedious. Is there an easier way?

Maybe if I put the full clicked option it could work, but I also have an event for each component when clicking and if I enable this full clicked option that logic will vanish.

If u click any other component Use hide keyboard…

Well this reduced the blocks, is this the only solution or is there a single block that tells me any component? and that obviously includes all types of components.

I would like to make a condition that tells me that if the keyboard is visible it will hide it.

But I don’t know what you would recommend if I do the above condition or just put the keyboard hide block?

Then use this hide keyboard under in which component was clicked.
Tell me what are the other component u have?

I already used the blocks of any button, any card, any arrangement, but now I would like to make a condition that tells me that if the keyboard is visible I hide it or do you recommend me to only put that when clicking it even if it is hidden?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.