How is personal information stored in the firebase real-time database?

In short, the person will have 0 points after registration and their points will increase as they perform their duties. But how can I save these points for each user separately?

I’m a little new to Firebase please understand me Thank you

Like this

This is Login Page:

You can you their IMEI’s and their phone numbers as tag to save their increased points in separate account, From this process all users get separated account.

actually i thought it as an email address but i don’t know how to do this

email is also unique

wait i will help you

Thank you so much

FirebaseCheck.apk (6.2 MB)

FirebaseCheck.aia (5.6 KB)

Thanks,
Regards PapaNoob63

1 Like

No problem if many accounts are created from one phone this way.

1 Like

You can set

One IMEI = One Account

1 Like

Thank you, I’m trying to adapt it, I hope I succeed

1 Like

mark me as solution if your query is really solved because it help others to get this work soon.

2 Likes

Get IMEI still working on Android 10?

1 Like

idk, what was the possibility, if it runs on Android 10? :joy:

2 Likes

So give 0 points to the newly logged in ID

1 Like

Why you giving solution to yourself if you get knowledge from me in Personal Message.
https://community.kodular.io/t/re-how-is-personal-information-stored-in-the-firebase-real-time-database/98852/3?u=killergkgod_gaming

2 Likes

He has done the correct thing by marking his own post as the solution.

i give you proof he is not mark my post their

@Peter Help me @MeNaCa don’t give me credit.
He learn from me in personal message and mark his own post as a solution, for the first time he make me solved but after get correct information by my personal message he remove credit from me and marks him selves.

1 Like

It is not possible to mark a PM as a solution so what should he have done?

He created a post with the correct blocks and marked it as a solution so others can see it. That is quite correct. If you wanted credit for the solution you should have posted the blocks in this topic yourself.

But if it is such a big deal to you, perhaps the mods can help.

Mark #Post 6 As A Solution. @MeNaCa

1 Like

Please don’t be cocky. There was nothing useful for me in the blocks you threw, we thanked and closed the subject and the solution for everyone who had this problem was very simple and I marked the solution, do not exaggerate.

It was all I wanted and I did it

If the solution is solved with 2 blocks rather than indirectly, this is the real solution.

Give user ID to project buckect and create POINT tag and enter value

Since the answer was found i will close this topic now.

3 Likes