How much money did you earn on made with makeroid apps?

As we all know, 5% of income generated with ads in made-with-makeroid apps goes to makeroid staff.
How much money have you already earned for makeroid creators?

I’ll start - nothing from me yet, but my roughly estimations are 10k downloads of my app, only one small banner, hard to estimate CPM yet. if google play won’t ban it - it’s for adults only (but PEGI 16 should be enough if I understood google policy well) and we’ll see what happen…

I haven’t earned anything so far, yet I’m happy. Making stuff, helping people out, talking to the others on this awesome community.

4 Likes

I don’t want to earn any money so i reached my goal!!!:sunglasses:

6 Likes

Same, I do not earn any money and love the world of my apps without ads and purchases, and open source.

2 Likes

but you know, you earn money == makeroid creators earn money. It’s a good motivation for them. For me it would be:D
It’s a business, I don’t believe someone invests his precious time, because has “good heart”.
I’ll do my best to make some “donations” through my future earnings.

Current it is just a hobby and not our business or work.
We are all current in education or school.

1 Like

I spend a lot of my free time here and on other forums to help and i do that for free. I don’t know if you have to call that a good heart. I call that having fun.

6 Likes

Yeah, i understand what you mean. For me this forum each and every day becomes more and more like the family. I try to help members as much as i can, of course if i know (or think i know) the answer etc.
But, even if Mika said it’s just a hobby, wouldn’t be nice from our (users) side to somehow “gratitude” developers/creators?
For me using makeroid is A LOT of fun. But if i’m potentially able to support creators via my (and a little bit their) earnings, i’ll do it. 5% is not much.
I’m not trying to be “convincing”, it’s just how i think.

All you do is nice and correct :smile:
I only wanted to say that makeroid is just our hobby :smile:

2 Likes

I don’t want to make money with my applications, I make them just because I want to.
I wanted to put ads to get back the 20€ I intend to pay to publish my application on the play store, but with a payment limit of 70€ and not even a penny per person, it would be useless except to bother the user for money I would never have.

1 Like

Lol, I tried that and got $0.77 cents back :joy:

2 Likes

Unbelievable! :joy:

1 Like

Agree with that. :sunglasses:

1 Like