How to create dynamic card grid view

1 Like

Thanks @Boban

I tried same method, :grinning: see my blocks in post1 but it is not fully dynamic and also not able to get respective id in each card view.

It’s your choice, but yes a specific guide for creating grid view dynamically, will be a good guide.

I will try but can’t promise anything, because Online Classes and Assignment :expressionless:

1 Like

@The_K_Studio
First of all @Boban method will be so easy to make boxex of fixed size… and of 3 column too…

And if you cant to create is completely dynamically then you have to use my guide as @themaayur suggested

and there i have provided every detail only you have to do some changes

2 Likes

Main logics are already given there

atleast give it a try

1 Like

@WatermelonIce I think u should made… Because we always welcome new things even it is present because u may have choosed some kinda different logic if yes then u should share your work

1 Like

Thanks @nikzdreamer2001 , but your method is little complicated. If doesn’t found other methods useful for my requirements then i will try yours.

@WatermelonIce 's logic works perfectly but need one more requirement, currently i am trying to achieve it.

If you want to make like this then i can provide aia
GridView.apk (5.0 MB)

1 Like

I have already make a full guide. But it takes so long to approve.

2 Likes

Great!

Please share.

GridView.aia (18.8 KB)

1 Like

its same as this guide

that @boban suggested,only thing you changed is that you have used 5 VA arrangement

1 Like

I don’t think this is what @The_K_Studio needed. You use a vertical arrangement instead of horizontal.

@The_K_Studio,
is there any preview so that we can help easily,

Do you need 5 card in each row with scrolling?

No this is created with dynamic component with different logic

1 Like

Finally, some staff approve my guide:

I believe it is Vishwas who approves my guide because once he is online my post immediately being approved.

1 Like

Yes, this is exactly as i want! :heart_eyes:

Thanks to all for your help.

@WatermelonIce your logic is also worked! Thanks to all again.

I am confused to whom reply should I make Solution :grinning:

But, that’s just… the exact same thing as this

1 Like

May be!! but it sound like that…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.