How to create this type transaction History in our app with firebase

Help me please

Ok wait… I will give the screen

Okk I’ll wait

Please check your ais

I was sent it from mob so the problm occurs. Wait I will send you later. Cont you follow the blocks as shared above?? If you use any project bucket in designer mode Pls clear and try

Please check this sample aia
check.aia (1.0 MB)

I told to modify this block like this

I have tried many times but did not solve,so you can check the Aia file and solve this issue and send me back aia

No thanks ,I’ll wait for G.S.R help

You are asking for money for a little help, it is a matter of shame

1 Like

But it is not necessary that what someone else has done to you, do the same with others

Try this

check_1.aia (1.0 MB)

Also here in the community we do not request for money in order to help, if someone wants to offer payed services this can be done by posting in #marketplace

1 Like

Dear members pleas avoid unwanted talks. Leave it. Here is your aia… Dora mam also worked out before i do :grinning:,

anyway i also told him to solve so posting my aia… Do not mistake mam…

check_GSR.aia (1.1 MB)

please remove the label. as i always cross check with label…

1 Like

may be you may faced such persons. But here we have more number of great & fully dedicated persons are there. If you have continuous visit to community, you can see how many topics were being solved by providing in the name of blocks, aia you can find it. We do not move to go #off-topic .

2 Likes

It’s worked

But it look not like this

I have tried this but it’s not working

try this…

check_GSR(1).aia (1.1 MB)

1 Like

Yaa it’s working Thank you so much G.S.R

1 Like

hello plz share data input schreen

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.