[How to fix] Zip Path Traversal ERROR

I published my application and the same error appears. We need a solution!

2 Likes

today 01/20/2022 Google sent me a notice saying that my app cannot be reviewed because it has a critical vulnerability, I’m wasting money and time with this. I’m hoping the Kodular team will do something quick.

Are you saying your app wasn’t approved by Google?

So is your app live this error? Or is still stuck in review?

Same problem here

The live version “admob free” is ok on production. The new version i made “admob banner” is stuck on review at last 11 days… On Playstore a production version is release in 24hs… without this zip critical vulnerability

I got this error on my console

This error came only with kodular app
How to solve this?
Please help

2 Likes

still no response from the kodular team, this error prevents the app from being released to production =(

2 Likes

Yes your are right sorry but i need to tag @Vishwas

2 Likes

Your app contains an unsafe unzipping pattern that may lead to a Path Traversal vulnerability.

I am faced with this below :arrow_down: problem since 48 hours Google Play Console doesn’t approve my app because of this problem see the screen shoot

1 Like

Remove Admob Components in your Project and Published or Update on Playstore Error is Solved!

1 Like

Today Google aproved my app update even with the vulnerability, but took 33 days to get released…
Normaly it take 24hs

Remove Admob Components in your Project and Published or Update on Playstore Error is Solved!
the problem is definitely not solved

App Update Depend on your country & time zoon! whatever this “Error just for Admob Components”

I hope so…

My App id approved in 4 days and the warning was also gone

Hello
I have uploaded my application on Google Play Store but what to do if I get this error.

MESSAGE FOR VERSION CODE 1
error
Zip Path Traversal
Your app contains an unsafe unzipping pattern that may lead to a Path Traversal vulnerability. Please see this Google Help Center article to learn how to fix the issue.

com.startapp.android.publish.adsCommon.a.g.a

This is come because you are using ads in your app

I think this is kodular startapp ads file

1 Like

This question has already been asked.

I have a published application and I have this warning. My app only has interstitial ads

you can ignore the text traffic