[How to fix] Zip Path Traversal ERROR

Plz we need solution for this issue
my app its accept in google play with error Zip Path Traversal, So maybe they will block after some time

1 Like

Same problem

Zip Patha traversal ERROR - Admob Banner

Cleartext traffic ERROR ???

The traffic is not critical but the zip is…
I have two warnings from google, if i get another warning i can be banned from playstore 4ever… sad

Hi
I received the same warning.
Koduler Team , please pay attention to this problem.

2 Likes

Alguém sabe corrigir o erro: error zip path traversal, tenho muitos apps em minhas contas e estou com receio de perder todos pois é um erro critico, pude observar que o erro ocorre devido as extensões de anúncios no entanto é inviável retirar todos em todos os apps.

Precisamos urgente de uma solução para o problema pois todas as contas que tem anúncios estão em risco.

Translation added by Mod

Does anyone know how to fix the error: error zip path traversal, I have many apps in my accounts and I’m afraid of losing them all because it’s a critical error, I could see that the error occurs due to ad extensions, however it’s impossible to remove them all at all apps.

We urgently need a solution to the problem as all accounts that have ads are at risk.

1 Like

I just noticed today this error & warning, otherwise i didn’t received any message from google about this.

1 Error
Zip Path Traversal

Your app contains an unsafe unzipping pattern that may lead to a Path Traversal vulnerability. Please see this Google Help Center article to learn how to fix the issue.

• com.startapp.android.publish.adsCommon.a.g.a

1 Warning
Cleartext traffic allowed for all domains

Your app’s Network Security Configuration allows cleartext traffic for all domains. This could allow eavesdroppers to intercept data sent by your app. If that data is sensitive or user-identifiable it could impact the privacy of your users.

Consider only permitting encrypted traffic by setting the cleartextTrafficPermitted flag to false, or adding an encrypted policy for specific domains.

But i am still able to update my app even after these warnings

Now Please @Vishwas @Kodular @Diego help and resolve these issues :pray:

Also we can’t remove admob component from our app because if we remove then whats the use of creating app if we don’t have any chance to earn from them.

I am also scared if this may ban my play console or they just remove my app or ban my admob account. Its been really scary, please resolve this issue ASAP

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Please stop disrespecting the forum’s rules and post only in English. This is your second post in a language other than English.

@Ricardo_Batista community’s official language is English. Please follow the rules

1 Like

Exactly, I’m going through the same problem I have 3 accounts and the 3 are at risk due to the amount of apps with the problem, because even those that have been on the platform for a while I saw that they are having the same problem, KODULAR needs to solve this as soon as possible because all our accounts that have more than 3 apps are at risk.

2 Likes

How can i solve this problem

I have the same error, and I’m afraid google will cancel my developer accounts because it’s a serious mistake for the platform

Is there someone from Kodular here that could give us some updates? Is Kodular working on this issue?

No one knows about it… Kodular wont say any Word yet

2 Likes

I’m getting an error while uploading a test app to ChPlay, Help me, Thank you!
Error 1:
“Your application contains an unsafe decompression pattern, which can cause Path Traversal vulnerabilities.” ( com.startapp.android.publish.adsCommon.a.g.a).
https://support.google.com/faqs/answer/9294009
Error 2:
Unencrypted traffic allowed on all domains
(Configure your application’s network security to allow unencrypted traffic across all domains. Eavesdroppers can take advantage of this to intercept the data your application sends. If such data is sensitive or could be used to identify a user, this could compromise user privacy.

It is best to allow only encrypted traffic by setting the cleartextTrafficPermitted flag to false, or by adding an encryption policy for specific domains.)

hello guys is someone posting apps on the playstore with the error? already fixed? How is this problem situation, does anyone know?

I’m also having this problem,
(Zip Path Traversal Vulnerability), what to do, I need Admob in my app!

sorry for my english (google translator)

Thir errors just for Admob components, if you remove abmob components from your projects then errors is gone!

1 Like

Yes, it is related to the ad block, however removing all ads from the apps is not a viable solution.

2 Likes

Any fix for this problem ?
Thank you