How to get Airtable Data By Filtering

for that you have to get all columns data and store them to different variables with names then after text input user click search, use is in list, if its true? then get that index and arrange data to different text boxes or labels from all variables i will create that and send you blocks

1 Like

Make it in a list view as he seems to be searching a list of Students.

1 Like

also he can search by roll no, making list is also a solution but i think he only needs that by searching a specific roll no, i will create both and send him

1 Like

That’s why I called you to create it in a list view. He will be able to search using both Title and Subtitle keywords .

right i will arrange that in a list view ,

check this aia, i arranged everything as u needed,
if any help needs you can ask

list_view.aia (5.3 KB)

1 Like

i just forget to configure this block in Aia, configure that like this,

blocks%20(5)

2 Likes

THIS IS MY AIRTABLE LINK

I wants to filter student by class and show student name on list view.

this is my aia file
MHSS_ARTS.aia (9.5 KB)

I will check after a little and check what is issue

Your Column Name is in Capital NAME and you are asking to get name in small , also Table Name was wrong, table name is STUDENT_WITH_ITEM nd you set STUDENT only
now you list is getting data of Name
blocks%20(6)

You Need a lot of fixes in your screen, like dont send any empty data to airtable other wise it will not recall data, and use a checker before adding data use if not is empty text box, then call airtable to store data, if text box will be empty airtable store empty data and you cant call back that data

1 Like

no i am calling data from student

Also getting data from STUDENT
From app

data is getting perfectly but i whats to filter student name by class and division.

for that why dont you make extra table for a class, like class 1 has there own table when you try to add student use a list picker to select class and then that selection can be set as table name of spreadsheet and create new row in that class table,

or you can use filter search of listview and call student name with class and search by class, like search class2 and all class 2 students will appears

Like this check out

This is fine please send solved aia.

here is aia file, if needs any help contact me in pm
MHSS_ARTS.aia (10.4 KB)

1 Like