First of all I see an empty slot in when file got text block. Also I see that your spreadsheet has at least 27 columns but your are getting only UID. As for deleting an item from list picker all you have to do is to remove it from the list you use as list pickers’s elements. A simple example
Thank you, I have removed empty rows and that problem with airtable was solved. However after installing I am getting a new error, this error did not appear while testing. While testing the app was working fine.
Error message
Thank You, the issue was with the Tex_Box2. I changed the list licker text to text box2 text. Then the problem was fixed. I noticed that the File block is working fine with that empty slot.
This is the change I have made. It works fine now. When I was checking the issue, I have replaced the file block with airtable spreadsheet, but I was still getting the same error then.