How to print a list of 5000 numbers?

Hi,

I have this:

How to print all 5000 numbers by scrooling the text in Label1?

Thanks a lot for your help!

use the list to csv table block from the list drawer to convert the list into a one column table in csv format and display it in the label

Taifun

1 Like

Hmm…
Maybe a simpler way to print 1 to 5000? (each in a new line)
Set Label’s text to blank in the designer

1 Like

Hi,

This did not work: nothing appears on the screen!

Hi,

Nothing has changed: print on the screen the same as I already got: I need to scroll the result, from the first number generated to the last …

Tick this property before using /n of the label

It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

To get an image of your blocks, right click in the Blocks Editor and select “Download Blocks as Image”. You might want to use an image editor to crop etc. if required. Then post it here in the community.

Taifun

Hi,

It doesn’t work: I see the first numbers, but not the last …

1 Like

you are still using the copy list block
my suggestion was

Edit: if you do not need the list for other purposes, then you also can follow @Alaqmar_Bohori 's advice…

Taifun

3 Likes

Hi,

I did it your way, but it still doesn’t work: I see the first numbers, but not the last … the screen doesn’t scroll down …

1 Like

Set scrollable property of the screen to true

1 Like

No, don’t do that.

1 Like

Did you try use textbox ?
It worked…

The image has 500 items, but 5000 is scrollable

multiline

random

1 Like

Hi,

It worked! I’ve been using Kodular for a few days … sorry for the obvious question … thanks a lot! :slight_smile:

What worked?
HMTL Format?

Set scrollable property of the screen to true

1 Like

I guess you got your solution, but did you try putting my block in the screen’s initialize event?
For any block of code, it has to be put into an event block or procedure to function!

IMHO, the best way to do this is to place your label inside a sized vertical scrolling arrangement