How to trademark App name for free?

I don’t know is this topic relevant with Community policy but i think it will help other developers.

Recently i created an app namely Social Courier this is mine choosed name no one knows it , yesterday someone published app on play store with same name. Now i want to remove it but my name is not a trademark. So if anyone knows how we can make our app name copyrighted please let me know.:cry::cry:

If you want a trademark then you have to pay for it

2 Likes

How much and how to?

This guide may help you. Spoiler: it will cost alot.

https://guides.wsj.com/small-business/starting-a-business/how-to-trademark-a-company-name/

1 Like

How much? And what’s Creative Commons license

You cant trademark unless you have been using the mark

That is the different between ™ and ®

™ is self declared , ® is when the ™ is registered .

Do some google reading.

5 Likes

The two things have absolutely nothing to do with each other :sweat_smile:

1 Like

You have an American flag but you are from India?

3 Likes

So? It’s up to me​:smirk:

As he said before, he likes other flags, so he is preferring using another flag instead of India. I don’t know why :man_shrugging:

1 Like

He is a hacker, so it is expected of him…:thinking:

Actually i don’t like my country flag so once i used Pakistan flag​:pakistan: the community members complained against me now i’m using American flag now Peter is asking why you used it?:-1::-1::-1::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

No We complained because of your comments, not the flag. Do whatever you want, with civility.

3 Likes

e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl: why???

1 Like

Because I’m used to people using Lucky Patcher and calling themselves hackers. If you’re not that kind of person, seriously cool.

6 Likes

Honestly, 25 cyber cases were againist me.:wink:

LOL

Then you are not an Ethical Hacker, but better a noob in security. With this, the police can easily find you, also, because they know where you are:

Also, getting back to the question, you will have to contact legal organizations, such as www.uspto.gov. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m working with government. I already got a Eithical Hacker certificate. No one can submit FIR on me.

1 Like

Lol anyone can. And you’re a pretty crappy hacker if you got caught for 25 crimes, and you’re certainly not an ethical hacker. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes