How to use dynamic tools in kodular

Can’t find any good tutorials on how to use dynamic tools. Can anyone give me a good video tutorial.

For Video Yo can Search on youtube. also reading Docs May Help You.
https://docs.kodular.io/components/dynamic/

I have searched on yt and there were no videos that explain it well.
I need the user to be able to recreate this arrangement everytime he clicks the add button

You will not get exactly what you want just see some video on basic and use your own logic to do it.
There are many vidos on youtube but they are in hindi so ,I can’t share them here.
See Here and here

I can make a question…
How do you think to keep everything created for the user?

It is possible to do what he want, just create a procedure of dynamic components and on button click call that procedure.

Use Dynamic Components Extension

I’m sorry for my english. I understood what he wants to do.
The correct question would be: all the arrangemet are equal ?
The user can make changes into the arrangement ?

I tried it but there are no tutorials on how to use it. For example i couldn’t find how to make dynamic check box or vertical arrangement

Read this perhaps help to begin

1 Like

I feel stupid but i can not do it. How to make the user recreate this arrangement when he clicks the add button?

You have Created a Topic for this. Just Be Patient and try something Yourself to.

example (4).aia (15.3 KB)

This AIA file will help you. I have just made a basic design. You can modify it as per your need.

Hope it helps. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks a lot man. Thanks to you i finally finished this part of my app. Now i am trying to figure out 2 things.

1. I want the add button to always be at the bottom of the screen(the dynamic vertical arrangement be formed on top)
  2. How to set a function to the dynamic components.

You have to use ‘any components block’ to set a function to the dynamic components.
To add button always at the bottom, first take one vertical arrangement and then put vertical scroll arrangement and button inside that vertical arrangement.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.