I want to help solve the commission problem?

.50 application made in kodukar More than 140,000 visits every day. More than 200 ad clicks every day. Income every day does not exceed $ 1. (Is there a problem with kodular? It’s not easy when I designed 50 apps. I get $ 1 of revenue for the day. :sleepy:

1 Like

Why do you think this is a problem of kodular? Are all your apps the same? Maybe show us some of your apps.

1 Like

And? Web traffic is not the same as mobile performance

How many impressions do you have? How many page view do you have? Which CTR, RPM do you have? Which ad network are you using?

I have a question and I hope this is not taken as hostility or anything, but How do the users can confirm that Kodular is taking the percentage they say they will take? Is there any kind of report I can access from Kodular to see in detail how many times the ads with my ID played and how many times Kodular ads played? If not, I think there should be. There’s an obvious lack of transparency in that aspect.

1 Like

Eight months ago, it was good. But in recent months, an incredible lack of wills has begun. Despite the increasing number of visitors and downloads.

All my apps are professionally designed. You can send the link in private.

We currently do not provide a monetisation report for projects. I think it’s worth looking at providing such a breakdown of monetisation analytics.
We’ll see if it’s technically possible and practical (considering time and resource constraints on us) for us to implement such a system :+1:

4 Likes

I think it will not only give users an explanation of how their ads are performing and the commissions taken, but also will save you guys at Kodular some problems in the future in case an app or many hit viral levels, you will be talking about millions and things might get ugly if there’s no clear reports.
Remember, Flappy Birds could have been made in Kodular without any difference!

3 Likes

Would you mind sending the links here. I’d be interested to see your apps too and others might be as well.

It’s not posible. If it were possible to display analytics or something, it would require a lot of servers to handle and log all the requests, which is something we cannot afford (we are talking about thousands of requests per second)

And even if it were possible, the same problem happens: which guarantee do you have that displayed stats are not being faked?
Apply the same logic to Google or any ad provider: how do you know that they are not hiding 80% of the requests?

2 Likes

IMO, displaying analytics would not solve anything
We have already explained how we taken commissions: New Commissions System

If we had a dashboard to see analytics, it even be more confusing and create chaos:

• We would not be able to really know the revenue of the ads, as we don’t provide them. This means that users still won’t know the actual money we take from them
  • We don’t know how Unity, Google and others count their impressions and so. If we did it legally, really displaying the total number of requests, we don’t have the algorithm Google and other applies to know which ad is an impression and which one is not
    This would cause confusing, as they won’t know which one is the correct one
  • More privacy concerns. We would be storing personal data, meaning users will need a privacy policy for each single app that has advertising
1 Like

You haven’t answered any of my questions…
We cannot help you without more details

1 Like

I’m not talking about a full featured analytics system. No need to provide how much money the user is receiving or anything. Your system I understand basically replace the user ad id for yours every n impressions, like for example every 8 ads with the user ID, 2 with your ID is shown. Then you can store how many impressions with each id were served, how many clicks, etc. That can be totally anonymous explained in the TOS. Only thing you need is the app ID, to show the user those 2 or three numbers.
Of course you can fake those, and Google too but that doesn’t mean they will not give you reports. And they can have a lot of problems if they fake them. Not really worth it. I don’t know, just giving my opinion.

1 Like

Now that you talk about it…

Maybe, we could save in device storage the requests, and upload like every 1-3 days the stats, and display them. It shouldn’t require too much specs I guess.
I’ll think about it later

4 Likes

We need to think about this. This, I think, would mean burst of uploads from n number of devices to cloud. It would also may be of Google concern for sharing some device information to cloud.

1 Like

Not really, let me explain in private

3 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Read this